An Elegant & Affordable
Reception & Banquet
Sanford Florida Rental Banquet Space for Baby Showers – Whether you’re searching for an elegant venue to host an intimate baby shower party, a party room for your family reunion, or a space for guests to celebrate your daughter’s quinceanera, sweet sixteen, or wedding reception, Zorba’s banquet facilities offer affordability and sophistication.
Affordable Meal Packages
Family-style or plated meal packages are available. Whether the event is a baby shower, corporate event, school party, anniversary, reunion, or another formal or informal party, let us worry about the details while you enjoy your guests! Contact us to discuss your next event.
We want to meet with you and learn about your Special Event ideas.
Sanford Florida Rental Banquet Space for Baby Showers
Zorba’s Banquet Hall is at 115 E 1st St, Sanford, FL 32771. Zorba’s banquet venue is a newly remodeled banquet hall, formerly it was a 1940s-style downtown American diner. We have the perfect venue for any special occasion.
Located in the heart of Historic Downtown Sanford Florida
Our business started as a small Greek restaurant and banquet hall in historic downtown Sanford Florida. Please call us to schedule an appointment to see our Banquet Hall, to review our menu packages, and get any questions answered by our banquet manager.
We want to Talk TO you and learn about your Special Event meal.
An Excellent Special Event Venue
All packages include the following:
- Ample Free Parking
- Excellent Food & Service
- Plenty of Space for Baby Shower Presents
- Theme and Color Design Consultation
Table Setup & Final Count
We would like a final count 10 days before the event. At that time we will have a meeting to go over the seating chart. In our meeting, we will go over the head table, cake, and gift table setup. Also, we would like to know if you are having a photographer and if he’s having a backdrop. We recommend assigned seating.
Special Event Venue Linens
We recommend that you pick out your colors as soon as you have your party’s baby gender known. If it is a surprise, then we recommend light and fun colors to think about. Once you have your color or colors picked out, we can set up an appointment. The packages included a white tablecloth and a white napkin.
You can rent a centerpiece with a combination of flowers for 10 per table. You are also welcome to bring your own centerpiece if you would prefer. A deposit is required.
Seminole County Florida.
Seminole County, Florida is known as “Florida’s Natural Choice,” Seminole County has a variety of sites, historical and otherwise, just waiting to be explored. Seminole County is composed of seven cities: Altamonte Springs, Casselberry, Lake Mary, Longwood, Oviedo, Sanford, and Winter Springs. Seminole County was founded in 1913.
The county was named for the Seminole people who lived in the area. Cimarrónes is what the Spanish called the Seminoles. It means runaways or wild ones. The Museum of Seminole County displays more than 100 years of history. Seminole County has natural springs, parks, and scenic waterways, where you can hike, bike, fish, and kayak. Incorporated in 1877, downtown Sanford combines authentic old Florida with the latest trends and cultural innovations. Seminole County is home to the Central Florida Zoo where visitors can not only see an array of animals, but they can zipline and traverse rope-suspended platforms and bridges, climb ladders and conquer other tests at the Seminole Aerial Adventures.
Where is there parking in Downtown Sanford Florida?
Free On-street Parking
There is also plenty of on-street parking in Historic Downtown Sanford, and lots of overflow parking in the nearby residential areas as well. Some parking areas have time limits so plan accordingly. Be kind and careful not to block sidewalks, through traffic, and driveways.
Convenient and Free Parking Lots
- 1st Street and Palmetto Avenue: The public parking lot on the northeast corner of 1st Street and Palmetto boasts 7 handicap spots. There is also on-street parking all around this block, and a grassy field just to the north were parking during large events is allowed.
- 2nd Street and Palmetto Avenue: The city also just added a paved lot on the southwest corner of 2nd Street and Palmetto. This provides quick and easy access to the Wayne Densch Performing Arts Center.
- Civic Center and Chamber of Commerce: Across Sanford Avenue from the above lot is the Civic Center and Chamber of Commerce parking lots. These are rarely used, so you’re bound to find a convenient spot there.
- Sanford Avenue: Parking is also available along Sanford Avenue – first come, first served.
- Park Avenue and 1st Street: There are a few City and County lots on both sides of Park Avenue, north of 1st Street, that allow parking daily after hours and all day on weekends. Pay attention to the signs for the available hours. A city lot at the northwest corner of Park and 1st offers free parking and several handicap spaces as well.
As with any other city, avoid any spaces and areas that are marked as no-parking/tow-away zones.